They’re rich, they’re fudgy, and they’re packed with Australian Carob goodness. If you love a decadent brownie but want a simple no bake version, try these walnut brownie bites! You won’t need to turn the oven on, you just need to invite your family and friends over, because these walnut brownie bliss balls are too good not to share!
Walnut Brownie Bliss Balls
- Food Processor
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 2 cup pitted dates (soaked for 10 mins in warm water. Drain and keep the water)
- 3 tbsps cacao powder
- 1 tbsp roasted carob powder
- 3 tbsps desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- extra walnuts and desiccated coconut
- Put everything except the extra walnuts and coconut into your food processor and blitz.
- Add a handful of extra walnuts towards the end so that you get some crunch in your brownie balls.
- Roll and coat with extra coconut.
- Refrigerate to set.