Vegan Banana, Avocado and Carob Pudding. Don’t be fooled by the name of this sweet snack. Whether you’re a vegan or non-vegan, this nutritious carob pudding can be enjoyed by everyone. The best part? This carob recipe uses maple syrup as natural sweetener! None of that unhealthy refined sugar. Enjoy it as plain carob pudding or feel free to use berries or other fruits as toppings.
Vegan Banana, Avocado and Carob Pudding Recipe
- 2 pcs ripe bananas, speckled with black dots, peeled
- 1 pc ripe avocado, cut into two, seed removed, flesh scooped out with a large spoon
- 4 tbsps maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Raw Carob Powder
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of soy milk, (or almond milk)
- Place all the ingredients in this order in your Vitamix. Place the fitting lid on with the tamper in it.
- Turn your Vitamix on low-speed, turn gradually from 1 to 10 and turn on high power. Blend until it is well-mixed.
- Push the tamper down and up, into all the 4 sides, to push the ingredients down into the blades. Stop after 30 to 45 seconds.
- Turn the high power off, turn from 10 to 1 and turn lower speed off too. The machine has stopped now.
- If it is too thick or not to your liking, you can add more soy/almond milk and mix again. If you prefer a thick pudding consistency, you may skip this step.
- Pour into serving dessert cups, place cling film over the tops and place into the fridge (around two hours or more) to cool off.