Vegan Banana, Avocado & Carob Pudding
Recipe: For 3 dessert cups = 750 ml
- 2 Very ripe Bananas, speckled with black dots, peeled
- 1 Ripe Avocado, cut into 2, big stone removed, flesh scooped out with a large spoon
- 4 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ Tablespoon of Raw Carob Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Cup of Soy Milk
Place all the ingredients in this order in your Vitamix. Place the fitting lid on with the tamper in it. Turn your Vitamix on low-speed, turn gradually from 1 to 10 & turn on high power. Blend until it is very well mixed. Push the tamper down & up, into all the 4 sides, to push the ingredients down into the blades. Stop after 30 to 45 seconds. Turn the high power off, turn from 10 to 1 & turn lower speed off too. The machine has stopped now. If it is too thick or not to your liking, you can add more soy milk & mix again. I didn’t do that. I liked my pudding a bit more thick. Pour into serving dessert cups, place cling film over the tops & place into the fridge to cool off, a while. Mine stayed in the fridge for 2 hours.
Enjoy with a loved one! Yummy yum!