Raw Chocolate and Carob Hearts
Busy Bee's Kitchen
Busy Bee’s Kitchen makes the cutest snack ideas! What’s not to love about these sweet carob treats?
Carob Products Used: Raw Carob Powder
- 1 cup melted cacao butter
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp natural vanilla
- 1 generous pinch sea salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and run until smooth
- Pour into heart-shaped chocolate tray or any shape you like.
- Add fillings of choice. (PICTURED) Some have a macadamia or peanut and sea salt sprinkle. Others have pistachio and dried cranberry.
- Refrigerate until set.