No-Bake Oat Lamington Carob Bars
Healthy and no bake oat lamington carob bars — exactly how we want to enjoy our energy bars! Thank you again to Busy Bees’ Kitchen for sharing her wonderful creation.
Carob Products Used: Raw Carob Powder
- 1 cup almond meal or seed meal (for nut-free)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 cups cacao butter buttons, melted
- 6 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 2 tbsp carob powder
- 2 generous tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- a pinch of sea salt
- Blitz each mix and set aside.
- Pour half the chocolate mix into a lined rectangular dish and freeze until set.
- Press the oats layer onto the chocolate layer.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the top and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set.
- Keep in refrigerator.