Dates, Almond Butter and Carob Energy Balls
Busy Bee's Kitchen
Delicious and oh-so-easy to make carob energy balls! Decadent, healthy, and no-bake carob treats for the whole family.
Carob Products Used: Raw Carob Powder
- 1 cup dry roasted almonds
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 serves cacao protein powder
- 2 tablespoons carob powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- 2-4 tablespoons of water to add while processing if the mixture needs a bit more moisture (this will depend on the protein powder you use)
Simply run all the ingredients in a food processor, roll, and refrigerate.