Cranberry and Carob Syrup Muesli Bars
Carob Products Used: Carob Syrup
- 1/3 Black Sesame Seeds (lightly roasted)
- 2 ¼ Cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 Cup Cornflakes
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Coconut (lightly roasted)
- 2/3 Cup Cranberry
- 2/3 Cup Pepitas
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Cup Almonds roughly chopped
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1/3 Cup Carob Syrup
- Line a 30 x 20cm tin with baking paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium heatproof bowl.
- Combine carob syrup and honey in a medium saucepan over moderately low heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low for 2-3 minutes stirring occasionally until syrup becomes thick. Add to rice puff mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared tin. Using the back of a large metal spoon, press down firmly and level top. Bake 160*C for 10 minutes. Leave in tin to cool, cut into bars.