Carob Products Used: Carob Syrup, Roasted Carob Powder
- 150g All purposes flour
- 50g Carob Powder
- 1 tablespoons white sugar (Optional if you use water)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 300ml Soy milk or Water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Whisk the water and oil together in a small bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet. Stir just until blended: mixture will be lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonful onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat remaining batter.
- Serve with Berries and Carob syrup
(Optional: you can also drizzle with Carob syrup + maple syrup)