Carob Banana Granola
A popular all-day treat, this carob banana granola is great as a cereal or as a topping to your favorite smoothie bowl!
- 1/2 cup of mashed red bananas (heaping)
- 2 cups of sprouted gluten free oats
- 1 tbsp of carob powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 3 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- a handful of currants
- Mix together all ingredients except for the currants.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a 350-degree F oven for roughly 20 minutes.
- Mixing the granola mixture around after ten (10) minutes to make sure everything is browning evenly.
- Once the granola is nice & toasted, take it from the oven and mix in the currants.
- Store in a glass container.
Tried to keep it sugar-free! The only thing sweetening the granola is the bananas but the currants add a nice pop of sweetness which is perfect! Enjoy!
Follow Native Batch on Instagram!