Banana and Carob Ice Cream Tart with Strawberry Sorbet
Yoko of Shokuiku
This banana and carob ice cream tart with strawberry sorbet is perfect as a guilt-free afternoon snack or as a sweet treat that you and your loved ones can enjoy during your family time. It’s so easy to make!
Tart Crust Ingredients
- 1/2 cup dry coconut
- 1/4 cup brazil nut (preferably activated)
- 1/2 cup raisin
Banana and Carob Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1 large banana
- 1 tbsp. raw carob powder
- 20g melted coconut oil/ butter
- 1/2 tsp carob syrup
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Food process all the tart crust ingredients together until it becomes crumbly.
Banana and Carob Ice Cream
- Pulse briefly to get a chunky texture.
- Using a cookie cutter, evenly distribute the crust mixture by pushing it into shape.
- Top it with the ice cream mixture then the strawberry sorbet topping.
- Drizzle melted coconut butter on top (1-2 tbsp.)
- Serve immediately.
Thank you Yoko of Shokuiku for sharing your recipe!