Busy Bee’s Kitchen makes the cutest snack ideas! What’s not to love about these sweet carob treats?
Raw Chocolate and Carob Hearts Recipe
When you want something sweet but the thought of turning on the oven feels like a struggle, turn to these no-bake carob desserts.
- Food Processor
- 1 cup cacao butter melted
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp roasted carob powder (or raw carob powder)
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp natural vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt generous
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and run until smooth
- Pour into heart-shaped chocolate tray or any shape you like.
- Add fillings of choice. (PICTURED) Some have a macadamia or peanut and sea salt sprinkle. Others have pistachio and dried cranberry.
- Refrigerate until set.