Take a bite of these delicious, guilt-free desserts that are absolutely breezy to make! No baking involved! Run the ingredients in a processor, roll in sesame seeds, carob powder or coconut flakes to coat and enjoy!
Raw Carob Prune Balls Recipe
- 1 cup pitted prunes, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Raw Carob Powder
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds for rolling
- Blend walnuts until desired texture.
- Add all other ingredients and process until all combined.
- Use a teaspoon full of mixture and make into little balls, and roll balls in sesame seeds to coat.
- Store in fridge.