Ultra-rich and super moist raw carob brownies that will surely disappear in seconds! No bake brownies made with real food ingredients that are vegan and free of refined sugar. These healthy and delicious treats are sure to be a fan favorite no matter what diet you follow.
Raw Carob Brownies
- Food Processor
- Food Blender
- 2 1/4 cups raw pecans
- 1 1/2 cups dates chopped
- 1/2 cup organic sultanas
- 1/2 cup raw carob powder
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp natural vanilla bean extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp pure carob syrup
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- Line a square 20 x 20 cm tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Place pecans in a food processor or blender. Pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse again until uniformly broken down.
- Scoop out the mixture and press firmly into the pre-prepared tin. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer or fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the brownie slab and slice evenly into 25 squares.