Oozing with balanced tartness and tropical sweetness, this Raspberry Guava Honeydew Carob Smoothie could very well become your next favorite smoothie. This bright and vibrant smoothie bowl has everything that you need for breakfast. Or even as a mid-day snack that could help replenish your energy. If you are discovering smoothie bowls for the first time through this page, allow us to explain why this fascinates many.
Smoothie bowls are the dressed up version of a traditional smoothie drink. They are prepared just like a regular smoothie. The difference is that they thicker and served in a bowl. They are eaten with a spoon rather than being sipped through a straw. Smoothie bowls also feature elaborate garnishes and people choose toppings based on edible art ideas they have in mind.
Tips For Making The Best Carob Smoothie Bowl
The perfect smoothie bowl is just a blend away and this recipe is just the beginning. Feel free to use this carob smoothie bowl recipe as your base then customize it with preferred toppings for texture and flavor explosion.
A few things to remember:
- KEEP IT HEALTHY. Use carob powders or pure carob syrup as natural sweeteners.
- THICK AND CREAMY. To achieve optimal thickness, use frozen raspberries fruits and banana slices. Blend on low for a luscious and thicker consistency.
- NUTRITIONAL BOOST. To push the nutrient profile notches higher, use superfoods as toppings. Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, organic carob kibbles, rolled oats, and cinnamon-carob dusting. These are all good ideas for turning your smoothie bowls into nutrient powerhouses.
For more smoothie recipe ideas, please visit our Carob Smoothie page.
Raspberry Guava Honeydew Carob Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Food Blender or Food Processor
SMOOTHIE BOWL BASE
SMOOTHIE BOWL GARNISH/TOPPINGS
- 1/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, roasted
- 1 tbsp raspberries, raw
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Pure Raw Carob Kibble Nibbles
- Place all the smoothie base ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on low until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Divide and scoop mixture into two serving bowls, dust with carob powder, and top with carob kibbles, sunflower seeds, raspberries, and sunflower seeds.
- Serve immediately.
For more homemade gourmet carob recipes using Australian Carobs, please visit CarobRecipes.com.