About this Policy This policy sets out how Australia Carob Co (www.australiancarobs.com.au) collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
By accessing or using The Australia Carob Co services, you agree to the use and disclosure of your personal information in the manner described in this policy. The Australia Carob Co is bound by the Privacy Act (1988).
What personal information is collected? The Australia Carob Co collects personal information that it considers necessary for it to provide the range of products and services they offer. Personal information collected by The Australia Carob Co may include:
- Your name, address and contact details
Your privacy is important to us. The information we receive from you helps us to provide you with the best nutrition information we can. We do not sell your personal or individual information to anyone. We only collect individual information that you voluntarily submit to us. Any information you provide to us is stored securely on our servers.
How is personal information collected? The Australia Carob Co collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you when you provide information directly to The Australia Carob Co in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic or otherwise)
- directly from you when you communicate with The Australia Carob Co.
How is personal information used? Your personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to research, develop and improve The Australia Carob Co products and services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with The Australia Carob Co products and services
- to generate statistics in relation to the The Australia Carob Co website
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you.
Laws and Legal Rights: We may use or disclose your personal or individual information in the following situations without your authorisation. These situations include: as Required by law, Public Health issues as required by law, Legal Proceedings, and Criminal Activity. Under the law, we must make disclosures to you when required by government departments to investigate or determine our compliance with requirements.
What if I have a problem? If you have a problem, complaint, want to change your personal information or just wish to enquire about privacy please contact us: Email: Michael Jolley at [email protected]