Pear Honeydew Smoothie Recipe Details
- Ripe Pear. Cored and quartered.
- Ripe Honeydew. Cubed for easier blending.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk. For the creamy base. You may use carob cashew milk, dairy milk, or any milk you’d prefer.
- Organic Chia Seeds. These add a lot of nutrition without compromising on flavor.
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes. For some tropical flair.
- Roasted Carob Powder. Acts as natural sweetener.
If you’d wish to turn this into a smoothie bowl, we recommend making your own frozen pears and honeydew cubes. Just place the cubed fruits inside the freezer the night before you need them.
We have a long list of healthy smoothie recipes that you can make at home or for your cafe. It would be great to see more and more food establishments using carobs in their offer line-up. Please visit our Carob Smoothies to view all your options, from smoothie drinks to smoothie bowls.
Pear Honeydew Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Food Blender or Food Processor
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses. Top with chia seeds, coconut flakes and honeydew.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
For more homemade gourmet carob recipes using Australian Carobs, please visit CarobRecipes.com.