Healthy and no bake oat lamington carob bars — exactly how we want to enjoy our energy bars! There’s our favorite coconut ingredient, there’s roasted carob powder, vanilla bean and oats. What’s not to like, right? Thank you to Busy Bee’s Kitchen for sharing her wonderful creation. When you get a chance, kindly follow her and our account on Instagram.
No-Bake Lamington Carob Bars
- 1 cup almond meal (or seed meal for nut-free)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Blitz each mix and set aside.
- Pour half the chocolate mix into a lined rectangular dish and freeze until set.
- Press the oats layer onto the chocolate layer.
- Pour the remaining chocolate over the top and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
- Freeze or refrigerate until set.
- Keep in refrigerator.