The visual appeal of pink and red fruits takes center stage in this delightfully creamy Carob Red Smoothie. Our main stars are strawberries, pink dragon fruit, dark red cherries, and cranberries. The scrumptious medley of these nutrient-rich ingredients offers a tasty profile that’s profoundly fruity and richly satisfying. When combined with almond milk, cinnamon, ginger and vanilla, the resulting taste is amazingly refreshing. Red fruit smoothie on its own is delicious. But this Carob Red Smoothie is doubly so! The best part? It is gluten free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. The secret? We used our carob syrup as sweetening agent.
Carob Red Smoothie Ingredients
For those who are trying to make healthy choices, you’ll be glad to know that the fruits required for this recipe have plenty of all-natural sweetness. Meaning, there is no need for refined sugar to make this carob red smoothie more delicious than it already is.
Simple ingredients and a minute in the blender are all it takes to make this sweet treat.
- Red Fruits. Strawberries, pink dragon fruit, dark red cherries, and cranberries
- Natural Sweeteners. Pure carob syrup and banana.
- Dairy or Non-Dairy. Choose what works for you. You may use plant-based milks or regular milk. Even cream!
- Gourmet Spice. Ginger, cinnamon and real vanilla.
We really just wanted to keep this recipe as quick and easy yet bursting with flavors and nutrition. For more carob smoothie recipes, please click here.
RECIPE: Carob Red Smoothie
- 1 Food Blender
- 1 cup natural unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup dark red cherries
- 1/4 cup pink dragon fruit
- 1/4 cup banana
- 1/8 cup cranberries
- 1 tbsp The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped or minced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses. Top with cinnamon and carob powder, if desired.
For more homemade gourmet carob recipes using Australian Carobs, please visit CarobRecipes.com.