This refreshing carob gin punch is what summer parties or evening soirées are made of. Take the boldness of gin and build a fruit punch that makes the most of this popular spirit. The subtly sweet carob syrup notes are heightened by an array of tasty fruit juices, making a lavish punch that’s perfect for any occasion. Cheers!
Carob, Pomegranate, Blood Orange and Gin Punch Recipe
- 1 cup (250 ml) gin
- 2 cups (500 ml) sparkling blood orange juice (e.g. San Pelligrino Aranciata Rossa)
- 2 cups (500 ml) pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- ice cubes
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 6 sprigs rosemary
- In a large jug, combine gin, sparkling blood orange juice, pomegranate juice, carob syrup and ice cubes together, stirring until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and top with orange slices and a sprig of rosemary.