On a blazing hot day, nothing hits quite like a sweet and tangy cocktail that comes together in just a moment. Carob Plum Sake is exactly what we have in mind. It has all our favorite things — fresh fruit, refreshing sake, carob syrup, and lemon. It’s a delightful recipe that mixes up quickly. Plum wine and wild Canadian blueberries add the potent gradient azure-purple color to this concoction. Sparkling water gives it that refreshing, fizzy finish. Light and cooling, this is perfect for a splendid patio drink. The kind that you’ll come back to all summer.
Carob Plum Sake
What could be a better signature summer cocktail than this? With a few ingredients, it only takes a few minutes of preparation. It is beautiful and vibrant, featuring layered hues of a summer sunset. Bold and fruity, with the perfect balance of tangy and sweetness notes.
This ranks high on our list of favorite no-fuss summer beverage. Cheers!
RECIPE: Carob Plum Sake
- 1 ounce Junmai Ginjo Sake
- 1 ounce Plum Wine
- 1 tsp The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
- 2 tbsps wild Canadian blueberries
- lemon slices
- ice cubes
- Place half the wild blueberries in the bottom of the serving glass and add ice.
- Mix the sake, plum wine and carob syrup and pour over the ice in the serving glass.
- Add the sparkling water and give a light stir.
- Add the rest of the wild blueberries to the top, give a little stir, and drop the lemon slices into the drink and top with them.
Discover more cocktail recipes on CarobRecipes.com!