At the corner of tropical and summer is this Carob Peach Mango Smoothie. It delivers all the refreshing notes that you’re craving for while nourishing your body with essential nutrients. As always the case with all our carob smoothies, preparing a good-for-you concoction is simple. In fact, the ingredient list consists of pantry staples. We’re talking about peaches, mangoes, shredded coconut, banana, pure maple syrup, carob syrup, and cinnamon.
There is no refined sugar in this recipe. Banana slices, carob syrup, pure maple syrup act as natural sweetening agents. This way, we can encourage your palate to appreciate the organic sweetness that comes from real food. The result is a fruit smoothie that is not cloyingly sweet but one that is actually decadent.
Carob Peach Mango Smoothie Recipe Details
- Fruit Selection. Peach, mango and banana slices.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk. For the creamy base. You may use carob cashew milk, dairy milk, or any milk you’d prefer.
- Unsweetened Coconut Flakes. For some tropical flair.
- Natural Sweeteners. Pure maple syrup and carob syrup.
If you’d wish to turn this into a smoothie bowl, we recommend making your own frozen peaches and mango cubes. Just place the cubed fruits inside the freezer the night before you need them.
We have a long list of healthy smoothie recipes that you can make at home or for your cafe. It would be great to see more and more food establishments using carobs in their offer line-up. Please visit our Carob Smoothies to view all your options, from smoothie drinks to smoothie bowls.
Carob Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 Food Blender
- 3/4 cup peaches, sliced or cubed
- 3/4 cup mango, cubed
- 1/2 cup banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 tbsp The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender jar and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into serving glass and top with some shredded coconut, small mango pieces and dash of cinnamon.