These Homemade Carob Pancakes are quick to throw together in the morning! Made with simple ingredients, these are the soft and tasty carob pancakes that you’re craving for! For best carob breakfast experience, serve them with berries and carob syrup drizzle.
Carob Pancake Recipe
- 150 gms all-purpose flour
- 50 gms The Australian Carob Co. Raw Carob Powder
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional if you use water)
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300 ml almond milk or soy milk (or water)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Whisk the water and oil together in a small bowl. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet. Stir just until blended: mixture will be lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonful onto the griddle, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip and cook until browned on the other side. Repeat remaining batter.
- Serve with berries and carob syrup.
- Optional: You can also drizzle with carob syrup or maple syrup.