Carob Melon Cherry Smoothie Bowl
This carob smoothie bowl offers an excellent base for a myriad of tasty toppings. Filling and delicious, it delivers a great deal of flavor along with a healthy dose of good-for-you nutrients. It is the fastest way to incorporate and consume vitamin-rich foods!
If you’re looking for a soft-serve ice cream consistency, we recommend making your own frozen cantaloupe cubes and pitted cherries. Just place the cubed and pitted fruits inside the freezer the night before you need them.
We have a long list of healthy smoothie recipes that you can make at home or for your cafe. It would be great to see more and more food establishments using carobs in their offer line-up. Please visit our Carob Smoothies to view all your options, from smoothie drinks to smoothie bowls.
Carob Melon Cherry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 Food Blender or Food Processor
- Soak the chia seeds in almond milk while preparing other ingredients.
- Cube the melon and put in the blender jar with the cherries.
- Add carob powder and maple syrup.
- Pour the almond milk-soaked chia seeds over the fruit mixture and blend everything thoroughly.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with fruit, seeds, and nuts.