Creamy and decadent, here is a Carob Kibble Pudding recipe that will inspire you to have greater appreciation for homemade desserts. The ingredient profile is so simple yet tasty and there is no cooking involved. It is one of those culinary creations that celebrate the beauty of wholesome ingredients while achieving flavorful results.
There is no dairy in this pudding. No artificial sweeteners either. Classic pudding preparation traditionally requires refined sugar but our carob pudding recipe does not call for one. Our carob kibbles lend this treat with natural sweetness and a good dose of Australian Carob flavor.
Carob Kibble Pudding Ingredients
Vegan and gluten-free, this carob pudding recipe only calls for a handful of pantry staples.
- Unsweetened All-Natural Almond Milk. Feel free to use any plant-based milk or milk of choice.
- Organic Carob Kibble Nibbles. For carob flavor and as natural sweetening agent.
- Pure Maple Syrup as sweetener. If carob syrup is preferred, that works great as well.
- Chia Seeds as thickening agent.
- Pure Vanilla Extract, to set this recipe on the gourmet side of things.
Enjoy this carob pudding plain or feel free to use nuts, seeds, dried fruits, fresh berries or other fruits as toppings.
RECIPE: Carob Kibble Pudding Recipe
- 1 Food Blender
- 1 cup natural unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup The Australian Carob Co. Pure Raw Carob Kibble Nibbles
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Put the carob kibbles, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a blender jar.
- Let the kibbles soak until softening, then run the blender until they are ground fine in the mixture.
- Pour into a jar, add the chia seeds, cover and let soak overnight, shaking or stirring as needed.
- The pudding will thicken and can be served cold with a garnish of cinnamon and nuts, etc.
- Keep refrigerated if not using the next day, and use within a few days.
For more homemade gourmet carob recipes using Australian Carobs, please visit CarobRecipes.com.