An invigorating glass of Carob Kibble Drink is an absolute treat on a hot summer day. Or even during the early days of Spring. So next time a craving for an energizing refreshment kicks in, try this carob drink recipe. Indulge in its dairy-free, velvety-smooth mixture of pantry staples that does double duty as a drink and dessert.
Carob Kibble Drink Ingredients
You are welcome to think of this cooling beverage as “iced tea” but instead of tea, it is infused with pure Australian Carob flavor via carob kibbles. The ingredient list is deceptively simple but it definitely packs a ton of flavor.
- Unsweetened Natural Almond Milk offers a light yet delightfully creamy base.
- Carob Kibble Nibbles for Australian Carob flavor.
- Chia Seeds for texture and extra layer of nutritious element.
- Pure Vanilla Extract for gourmet taste and aromatic angle.
RECIPE: Carob Kibble Drink
- 1 cup unsweetened natural almond milk
- 1/2 cup The Australian Carob Co. Pure Raw Carob Kibble Nibbles
- 1/2 tsp real and pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Soak the carob kibbles in the almond milk and vanilla extract overnight in the refrigerator.
- Pour the carob infused milk into a jar and stir in the chia seeds. Return to refrigerator until chia softens and the milk is slightly thickened.
- Serve with a dusting of cinnamon. Makes one glass, but can be scaled up.