Carob cookies are the must-bakes that belong on your sweet treat tray. Whether you’re a traditionalist or like to mix things up, this is that one classic carob cookie recipe that everyone needs. Equal parts healthy and delicious! Yum!
Carob Cookie Recipe
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup The Australian Carob Co. Raw Carob Powder
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a food processor, run the almonds until they become flour-like. Be careful not to over-process. If you are using almond flour (or almond meal) you can skip this process.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a dough.
- Shape and dehydrate until the desired consistency is achieved. Alternatively, you may like to bake at 180 degrees centigrade for 15-20 minutes or simply chill in a fridge.