Carob Coffee Cocktail Ingredients
- Coffee. Freshly-brewed dark roast Arabica.
- Spirit. Proof 80 Vodka
- Sweet Side. Pure Maple Syrup and Pure Carob Syrup
- Spices. Cinnamon and Orange Bitters
To achieve cocktail flavor excellence, we recommend using Australian Carobs and premium coffee such as real Arabica. But if you don’t have Arabica on hand, please feel free to use your preferred coffee. Just know that the end result will not be the same.
Make this at home anytime. Whether you have company or just needing an afternoon pick-me-up, this drink knows too well how to lighten your day. This is an easy-sipping cocktail that will be absolutely enjoyed by your friends and family. We have no doubt you that this will be the primary star in all your signature “on the house” cocktails.
Carob Coffee Cocktail Recipe
- 1/2 cup Arabica Dark Roast Coffee, freshly-brewed
- 1 ounce vodka (or one shot)
- 1/2 tbsp The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp orange bitters
- 5 pcs ice cubes
- 1 stick cinnamon (for topping)*
- Mix all ingredients and pour over ice in serving glass.
- Top with a cinnamon stick.