A rich and smooth latte shouldn’t just be a cafe treat! This Carob Chai Latte recipe results in a creamy concoction as pleasing as anything similar you’d find at a coffee shop! The best part? This drink is naturally sweet! No refined sugar added!
Carob Chai Latte Recipe
- 2 tbsps carob chai spice mix
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
- 2 tsps The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
CAROB CHAI SPICE MIX
- 1 cup (100g) The Australian Carob Co. Roasted Carob Powder
- 2 tsps ground cardamom
- 2 tsps ground allspice
- 2 tsps ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tbsps ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsps ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- For the carob chai spice mix, combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl, stirring until combined. Place in an airtight screw top jar to store.
- For the carob chai latte, place a tablespoon of carob chai spice mix, 1 teaspoon carob syrup and 1 tablespoon of boiling water per mug, stirring to combine. Heat milk in a saucepan or by using a coffee machine to desired temperature. Pour over carob chai spice mixture, stirring to combine.
- To serve, dust with extra carob chai spice mix.