These no-bake Carob Avocado Energy Balls are easy to make! Using roasted carob powder, mashed avocado, nut butter and a few pantry staples, prepare these in advance as your healthy go-to dessert or as treats for guests at home. They complement tea or coffee well. Many thanks to BakeNCookwith3 and Forever Young Singapore for sharing this recipe! Don’t forget to tag #CarobRecipes and #AustralianCarobs on Instagram should you decide to try making these at home!
If you’re in Singapore, please buy your carobs here.
Carob Avocado Energy Balls
- Food processor or blender (optional)
- 7 tbsps multi-grain cereal
- 3 tbsps chunky nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Roasted or Raw Carob Powder
- 1 pc avocado, mashed
- some ground or crushed seeds and nuts (for coating
- Mix all the ingredients, except the crushed/ground nuts and seeds
- Form them into balls then coat each ball with ground nuts and seeds.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.