Carob bliss balls are a great snack that you can prepare in advance and store in the freezer. They are the ultimate treat when you are craving for something sweet. Today we’re sharing our favorite carob bliss ball recipe. Loaded with walnuts, almonds, dates, coconut and roasted carob powder, these carob bliss balls are the perfect no-bake energy delights! They are excellent as on-the-go snacks or as easy and healthy desserts.
Carob and Coconut Bliss Balls Recipe
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Roasted Carob Powder
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut for rolling
- Blend almonds and walnuts.
- Add all other ingredients and blend until an even, crumbly but slightly sticky mixture is formed.
- Press one (1) teaspoon mixture into balls and roll in coconut.
- Store in fridge or freezer for firmer texture or in an airtight container for a softer texture.