One good day is definitely coming up with this nourishing breakfast smoothie! Filling and delicious, this carob and blueberry smoothie delivers a great deal of flavor along with a healthy dose of good-for-you nutrients. Enjoy!
Carob and Blueberry Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
Filling and delicious, this carob and blueberry smoothie delivers a great deal of flavor along with a healthy dose of good-for-you nutrients.
- Food Blender
- 1/4 cup (25 gms) The Australian Carob Co. Roasted or Raw Carob Powder
- 1 cup (150 gms) frozen blueberries
- 2 pcs frozen medium bananas
- 2 tbsps tahini
- 1/4 cup (20 gms) rolled oats
- 2 tsps chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups (95 gms) Greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 2 tbsps oats
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsps The Australian Carob Co. Pure Raw Carob Kibble Nibbles (optional)
- For the smoothie, place carob powder, frozen blueberries, bananas, tahini, oats, chia seeds, milk, yogurt and carob syrup together in a blender, pulsing until smooth.
- To serve, evenly divide between two bowls and top with fresh blueberries, oats, chia seeds and kibble.