Smoothies are a great way to pack nutrients and fiber into your daily diet and we recommend Cantaloupe Pear Smoothie Bowl to be included in your smoothie rotation. It is not only nutritious but it’s also bursting with fruit flavor! Using just a few ingredients, this thick and creamy fruit smoothie can be achieved in minutes.
Cantaloupe Pear Smoothie Bowl Recipe Details
- Cantaloupe. You will need a really sweet and ripe one, preferably freshly cut or cubed and frozen by you.
- Pear. This fruit complements our main ingredient well because it doesn’t overwhelm it. Pick a fresh one at the supermarket and make sure that it is ripe.
- Toasted Oatmeal Flakes. Toast the oats in advance so you’d have them ready for blending in the morning.
- Pumpkin Seeds. Dry roasted ones would be best. Salted or unsalted? We’ll leave it for you to decide. We used unsalted.
- Carob Powder. Raw or roasted? Please choose based on your personal preference.
- Pure Vanilla Extract. Use only the real thing.
- Dairy or Non-Dairy Milk. Almond milk is the first option that comes to mind so we can keep this smoothie a plant-based one. However, feel free to use dairy milk if you’d prefer that. Carob Cashew Milk is another excellent choice as well.
It is our hope that you enjoy this nourishing bowl! We have a long list of healthy smoothie recipes that you can make at home or for your cafe. It would be great to see more and more food establishments using carobs in their offer line-up. Please visit our Carob Smoothies to view all your options, from smoothie drinks to smoothie bowls.
Cantaloupe Pear Smoothie Bowl
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on low until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Divide and scoop mixture into two serving bowls, dust with carob powder, and top with oats, pumpkin seeds, and diced cantaloupe shaped into a heart (optional).
- Serve immediately! Enjoy!
For more homemade gourmet carob recipes using Australian Carobs, please visit CarobRecipes.com.