This Berry Tropical Carob Smoothie Bowl is an excellent way to deliver essential nutrients to the body. From sweet strawberries to mangoes, guava and fig slices, mornings couldn’t be more exciting. Additionally, almond milk and plain yoghurt work in tandem to pack this smoothie bowl with creamy texture. The required preparation is as easy as waking up, heading straight to the blender to make this bowl of goodness. Homemade carob chips, carob muesli, rolled oats, crushed walnuts and dried fig toppings further transform this smoothie bowl into an indulgent, sweet, and crunchy breakfast. But we are not stopping there! This entire bowl is refined sugar free! Thanks to roasted carob powder, we can keep this wholesale breakfast idea scrumptious and still nutritious.
How To Make The Best Carob Smoothie Bowl
The perfect smoothie bowl is just a blend away and this recipe is just the beginning. Feel free to use this carob smoothie bowl recipe as your base then customize it with preferred toppings for texture and flavor explosion.
A few things to remember:
- KEEP IT HEALTHY. Use carob powders or pure carob syrup as natural sweeteners.
- THICK AND CREAMY. To achieve optimal thickness, use frozen strawberries and mangoes. Blend on low for a luscious and thicker consistency.
- NUTRITIONAL BOOST. To push the nutrient profile notches higher, use superfoods as toppings. Crushed walnuts, carob muesli, homemade carob chips, rolled oats, and dried fig slices. These are all excellent ideas for turning your smoothie bowls into nutrient powerhouses.
We have a long list of healthy smoothie recipes that you can make at home or for your cafe. It would be great to see more and more food establishments using carobs in their offer line-up. Please visit our Carob Smoothies to view all your options, from smoothie drinks to smoothie bowls.
Berry Tropical Carob Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 Food Blender or Food Processor
- Place all the smoothie base ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on low until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Divide and scoop mixture into two serving bowls, dust with carob powder, and top with rolled oats, carob muesli, walnuts, and carob chips, and dried fig slices.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
For more homemade gourmet carob recipes using Australian Carobs, please visit CarobRecipes.com.