This banana and carob ice cream tart with strawberry sorbet is perfect as a guilt-free afternoon snack or as a sweet treat that you and your loved ones can enjoy during your family time. It’s so easy to make!
Banana and Carob Ice Cream Tart with Strawberry Sorbet Recipe
TART CRUST INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup dry coconut
- 1/4 cup brazil nut (preferably activated)
- 1/2 cup raisin
BANANA AND CAROB ICE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Food process all the tart crust ingredients together until it becomes crumbly.
BANANA AND CAROB ICE CREAM
- Pulse briefly to get a chunky texture.
- Using a cookie cutter, evenly distribute the crust mixture by pushing it into shape.
- Top it with the ice cream mixture then the strawberry sorbet topping.
- Drizzle melted coconut butter on top (1-2 tbsp).
- Serve immediately.