Today we’re adding to your list of healthy smoothie bowls a Spring-Summer favorite — Avocado Pineapple Carob Smoothie Bowl. Ultra-creamy, this delicious breakfast option blends the nutritional benefits that avocado, figs, and pineapple offer. It’s filling and refreshing at the same time! Best of all, there’s no refined sugar in this smoothie recipe. Roasted carob powder and maple syrup act as natural sweeteners for your guilt-free indulgence!
Smoothie bowls are the dressed up version of a traditional smoothie drink. They are prepared just like a regular smoothie. The difference is that they are thicker and served in a bowl. They are eaten with a spoon rather than being sipped through a straw. Smoothie bowls also feature elaborate garnishes and people choose toppings based on edible art ideas they have in mind.
Avocado Pineapple Carob Smoothie Bowl Details
The perfect smoothie bowl is just a blend away and this recipe is just the beginning. Feel free to use this carob smoothie bowl recipe as your base then customize it with preferred toppings for texture and flavor explosion.
A few things to remember:
- KEEP IT HEALTHY. Use carob powders or pure carob syrup as natural sweeteners.
- THICK AND CREAMY. To achieve optimal thickness, use ripe avocados and fresh pineapple. Blend on low for a luscious and thicker consistency.
- NUTRITIONAL BOOST. To push the nutrient profile notches higher, use fruits and superfoods as toppings. Fresh pineapple chunks, dried fig slices, and cinnamon-carob dusting are all great ideas for turning your smoothie bowls into nutrient powerhouses.
For more smoothie recipe ideas, please visit our Carob Smoothie page.
Avocado Pineapple Carob Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 1 Food Blender or Food Processor
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend on low until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Spoon into serving a bowl and top with small pieces of pineapple and fig, or as desired.
- Consume immediately.